Friday, April 3, 2009

Numero Uno

Ah. so this is it. This is my first blogpost. 
My name is Dhaval, but I sometimes like to stick to Devil - that was how this cute girl used to pronounce my name in middle school; unfortunately, i frgt her name :(

Anyway, "Devil" sorta fits my persona. Few people know my EXTREMELY high temperament, but those who do, know that i am a seemingly dormant volcano that can abruptly come alive and can obliterate anything in its path when something shakes its base. 

I get hyper whenever someone questions my reasoning, or ignores my opinion, but am peaceful otherwise. I found this volcano analogy irrelevant the first time a friend mentioned it, but as i thought about it more and more, i found it amusing, and yes, highly relevant. 

I can transform from calm waters, preoccupied in in trying to find the solution of a problem, to  your worst satanic nightmare when u least expected it. You throw a rock or two in these waters, and it wont just create ripples on the surface, not even waves; a god damned tsunami may just washout even the possiblity of a healthy conversation.

But if you steer away from these disturbances, or help keep the water calm, i can be a saint, an advisor, a teacher, a friend.

Its a weakness, i know, and i try to keep that demonic volcano within me peaceful. 

But anyhoo (thats not a typo), thats me.

No comments:

Post a Comment